Before proceeding it is a requirement that you read and accept the below Privacy Act Statement.
THE PRIVACY ACT 1993
I/we authorise Jenkins MainDrive* to collect, retain and use the personal information about me/us, for the purposes of:
- Assessing my/our credit worthiness;
- Attending to the financing, whether directly or indirectly, of my/our contract(s) and enforcing Jenkins MainDrive rights therunder;
- Marketing and/or informing me/us about the goods and services provided by Jenkins MainDrive.
I/we authorise Jenkins MainDrive to collect from credit reporting agencies, credit providers, my/our employer(s), accountant(s), relatives, or other person(s) such personal, financial and commercial information about me/us for the said purposes.
I/we authorise Jenkins MainDrive to provide this information:
- To any person for the foregoing purposes;
- To any employees and agents of Jenkins MainDrive and/or any other person, in any ordinary course of business, for any of the foregoing purposes;
- To credit agencies for the purpose of maintaining proper or effective records.
I/we acknowledge that if I/we do not provide all or any part of the information requested on this application form, my/our application for finance may be declined. I/we further acknowledge that pursuant to the Privacy Act 1993, I/we have a right of access to information collected by Jenkins MainDrive about me/us and to request that this information be corrected. The information will be held at the office of Jenkins MainDrive, 177 Main Street, Gore.
*Jenkins MainDrive and other associated third parties